Friday, September 01, 2006

Air Rifle Origami Pt 2

I have been wonderin' how this project was coming along. It's been a particularly busy week for me, I haven't been checkin my spam infested inbox, then Noli surprises me with this:








This configuration will only be available on the Caiman for now. The stock swings open from the folded position and is locked into place by the thumb screw on top of the swing. It is also adjustable for LOP by a set screw. It was designed it so that it can be fired even with the stock in the folded position. Preeetty cool.










3 comments:

Tsarlz said...

gud day sir!

i'm getting more and more interested in AGs. i just bought an armscor AG just to have a feel of the sport.

with this, if it's not much of a trouble, can you hook me up an tell me how can i put my hands into those guns you've been showing here? i'm really looking forward into having one of those AG in the near future.

please send me an email thru shureth@yahoo.com. tnx sir!

Anonymous said...

ang ganda....maganda siguro if may vertical forearm grip. para parang Galil rifle ano.. wow the best..nice combination

Anonymous said...

ang ganda....maganda siguro if may vertical forearm grip. para parang Galil rifle ano.. wow the best..nice combination