Thursday, July 13, 2006

First Day Madness...

Well, I have to say, I'm pretty happy about our first day. I mean, for a thursday opening, we literally got swamped. I thought there wouldn't be a lot of people there on a weekday, but boy was I wrong. We were talking and demo'ing from the second we got there to the very last minute we left. We had a great turn out and visitors from the Yahoo Group and other friends. We had a suprise guest too, hehe, he picked up a couple of our guns. I gotta try and get some rest as it's another early day tomorrow but here are some pics to share.












Crowd started forming as soon as we got our guns up...




A shot of our gun rack ... notice the big boy tank mounted on the Caiman



Here's our suprise guest, he seemed pretty excited about his new rifles. Notice the Multishot Tornado he's holding. =) That was OUR suprise for you gunshow attendees and no shows.

Well, there's 4 more days of this....hope to see you all there.

No comments: